In November 2020, the first edition of The NextGen Enterprise Summit took place 100% online due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- • 1,000+ participants from 38 countries
- • 60+ speakers from all horizons, representing all types of companies
- • The sponsorship of Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Economy and Olivia Grégoire, Secretary of State for the Economy, Finance and Recovery
- • A complete and diverse balance of sessions, workshops and keynotes
- • Live translations (English/French)
- • 30 hours of recorded video accessible to all participants.
International top executives, entrepreneurs, authors, curated based on innovative initiatives, background and experience
The NextGen Enterprise: from traditional management to adaptive and purpose driven organizations
We are in the news
Be it vertical, centralized, or even isolated from their environment, our organizational operating model has lived through. The observation is...
The transformation of a company is based on a very strong interweaving between management, governance and technology.
It is not those who talk about it the most who use it the most, and for good reason… The...
Contact Maud for more information
"*" indicates required fields